
I am practically professional at inflicting self torture.
What a positive statement for the New Year right? I know. But it is the truth. I am amazing at making my heart ache, hurting myself, going back and forth into situations that I know will bring me nothing but sadness, yet I do it anyway. If there were Olympics for being and idiot, I'd take gold. I suppose that is how some of us work though. Some people (the smart ones) are able to learn from their first mistakes, and happily move on. Others, (me) make the exact same mistake and fall in the the exact same situation, and never learn until the heartbreak is unbearable and then they explode in an emotional tsunami of tears and exhaustion from all the confusion.
On a much happier note, my family went bowling last night for New Year's Eve. Somehow we got the V.I.P. bowling alley...Yes, apparently there is a V.I.P. place for those V.I.P. bowlers.
Want to know what makes a V.I.P. bowling alley so special?
Yes. We watched The Incredibles while we bowled. And later on, we watched Despicable Me. It was fun. My first game I bowled a 106 which NEVER happens. Then I bowled an 87 I think. Haha. I'm obviously not the best bowler. Here are a couple more pics of my family. My little cousins and such.


Have a wonderfully amazing New Year's Day everyone. Smile.
Much Love & Spontaneity,
Katherine
No comments:
Post a Comment