Thursday, December 30, 2010

Out with the Old....




There is a new year coming. It came out of the blue. I always feel like the new year is so unexpected. My years kind of revolve around the school year as opposed to the new year. I guess this year I have some new goals. Maybe I'll post them as my first post of the new year.

In other news:

I got amazing footie pajamas for Christmas. They are pink and have puppies on the toes. I would post a loverly picture, however, I don't have one yet. Hopefully I can fix that soon.

It snowed all day today. I had been wishing for snow because it really didn't feel like Christmas without it...but now I am wishing that I hadn't prayed so hard to the snow gods. Now, there is so much snow it ruined my afternoon plans. My parents didn't want me driving in the chaos. Which is rather nice because cars are slipping and sliding everywhere. I hope that it clears up soon.

Everyday I am going to be learning a new Italian word. I love that language. More than hot soup on a cold winter's day. And that is a lot.
Today's word is:

forchetta

or

fork

Use it well my friends.


Much Love & Spontaneity,

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment