
So. My day today. Let's just say it was ridiculously hard to wake up. I was exhausted and I woke up late but still managed to tame my beastly curls and then I went to school as always. I lacked confidence today. I lacked enthusiasm. I was feeling pretty down. Lame huh? I like the picture I posted. A lot. But I didn't own any confidence. I felt inadequate all day. And hungry. I came home and received a letter in the mail about attending a National Youth Leadership Conference in Washington D.C. in March or April. That was pretty exciting. However, the odds of me actually attending these fantastic opportunities is like slim to none because hey, money makes the world go round and I have no job, no money, nothing. I kind of fell asleep on my bed while trying to do Pre-Calculus homework (which I hate) then I went to my piano lesson, then I came home to do more homework and ended up online. It was such a boring uneventful day. Isn't that sad? I pride myself on being able to live life to the fullest and I just had an averagely awful day. I didn't believe I could do anything, I felt ugly, I felt stupid, I felt alone.
Feeling alone is one of the most dangerous things a human being can feel. When we feel detached from everyone else in the world it is very hard to accomplish anything because we are so concerned with the fact that "no on understands me" or "no one feels the way I do". When we know that someone, out there in the universe, feels the way we do or can understand our pain or bad days, then we can feel connected and move on with our lives. Unfortunately, I feel alone. I believe the no one deserves to feel that they are completely alone.
Is anyone out there?
Much Love & Spontaneity,
Katherine
No comments:
Post a Comment