
I haven't posted in a long time...
I blame the frigid temperatures and mountains of homework that I've had these past couple of weeks.
As well as the emotional roller coaster that life has forced me to board.
Troubles followed in my footsteps and cornered me in a dark room. As I turned to retrace my path and start anew, I was trapped by Trouble's goons: Loneliness and Insecurity. A wave of nostalgia passed over and drowned me and I still have not resurfaced. Tumbling and falling and otherwise being dragged by this current has not made for the best week. Locking myself away, I shut the world out. Some light still manages to escape, however small, and shine for others, but sometimes, it's hard to continue to shine for people who don't seem to appreciate what you do for them.
I have a lot of homework to do. I also have to babysit. I'd better go. I guess I could continue this "30 Day History of Katherine" later. Have a fabulous day everyone.
Much Love & Spontaneity,
Katherine
No comments:
Post a Comment