
Do you ever feel like everyone else in the world knows something you don't? Like there was some giant conference that told the world everything that they needed to know, and you missed it.
Accept no other definition of your life,
accept only your own.
That's what my fortune cookie said last night. It was quite unexpected, as most fortune cookies are. I wonder how I define my life. I wonder how others define my life. I'd like to think that my life is peachy. I'd like to think that my life brings happiness to others. I'd like to think that my life is worth living. Although my life does not come without it's share of hardships, it is definitely amazing.
However, I am kind of mad at life right now because I have a giant semester final in Pre-Calculus tomorrow and I am afraid. I missed my only chance to get help yesterday thanks to the loverly stomach flu, and now, I am mad at the flu and my homework and my severe lack of understanding of this stupid subject. Uggghh!
Will someone please tell me when I am going to use this awful, torturous and completely unessential Math for anything more than getting a good grade??! Please??!!
I guess instead of complaining about all this I should probably go study, yes?
Alright fine. I'll be good and responsible.
Thank you guilty conscience.
Much Love & Spontaneity,
Katherine
No comments:
Post a Comment