I write.
It is something that I have done since I could clasp a pencil in my small, sticky fingers. When I was younger and had no words to express what I wanted to convey, I would draw squiggly lines all over the page and pretend that I was writing.
It is what I do.
It is the expression of what I feel, but more than that, it is the expression of what others feel but cannot illustrate for themselves.
I have had friends tell me that what I have written is exactly how they felt, they just didn't know how to say it.
I don't know what fate's plans are for me, but all I know is this:
I will write.
Wherever I am.
Whoever I am.
And I will be published someday.
Everyone,
Find a dream.
Live it.
Much Love & Spontaneity,
Katherine
No comments:
Post a Comment