Thursday, March 17, 2011

Again Journalism Rocks

HOla el mundo. Yo quiero el blog de Katherine. Katherine es Blasian. Blasion es en la Estados Unidos. Si. Me pantalones tiene spotes de anaranjado. Adios. Mi sueno es vivir en la luna. Amen.

That was my friend Giselle.

Here you will hear from Winnie.

"Oh Garbage I broke it!"

This one's for every person in the world.
I got out of kindergarten when I was 11--well, they said it was kindergarten. Turns out, I'd been working in a factory for the last 10 years. It's good for a kid to know how to make gloves. :) It gave me the incurable giggles. I wish I could give honor and credit to the clever rotter who said it.
Yesterday, j'a etudie le francais. Ma prof est mechant. Elle ne veux personne se aimer. Maintenent, je ecrit sous et regarde le television.
On Tuesday, my brother and I conquered 'Time Crises 3' at the Nickel City. It proved to me why I am weaning myself off video games. It was fun to play--that's the thing with video games. Their only useful purpose is bringing people together or urging an inactive kid to attend mutual. As the case was. There was another time where we had seven boys playing explosive video games on a projector on a wall, and another time where we danced the night away in front of Dance Dance 2 with Tiana and Gandy. Good times. Sitting downstairs, alone, for hours on end, letting ones bodily functions read zero, is a joke. No matter the score you get.


I'll post later. :)


Much Love & Spontaneity,

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment