Sunday, March 20, 2011

Eh, Only You.







Sometimes I think that I am living proof that idiocy is alive and well in America.
I do some funny things.

Example:

Like, how the day that I had piano, I showed up at my teacher's home and she wasn't there. I walked back to my car while dialing my mom on my phone. I set my piano books and sheet music on the car and of course, she didn't answer. I kept dialing her to confirm that I didn't have a lesson today and finally just got into my car and made an effortless u-turn back towards my house. I pulled into my garage and suddenly realized I didn't have my music on my lap. Oh, it's probably just in the back seat. Because that is where I toss everything right?

Wrong.

It wasn't until I got out of the car, and placed my hand on top of the hood that I realized, Oh hey, your music was here a second ago.

Shoooooot.

I ran into the house, screamed, "I have to go back! I left my music in the street!" at my father before driving frantically back to my teacher's house.

When I reached the turn onto the road before teacher's house, I noticed a bunch of napkins in the road.

That's weird. Oh, wait. That's my music.


I parked in a stranger's driveway and proceeded with utmost humiliation to gather up all the music and books that had surprisingly made it all the way down the street before scattering. Then, to make everything even more awesome/humiliating/just perfect, a car came down the road and the lovely girl in the passenger seat came out to help me.

At least I had my cool sunglasses on. That made me feel so much better. (heavy sarcasm)


Example:

I was watching one of my best friend's doorway scenes before she went to another high school's prom and they needed me to take a picture with his camera and so I went forward to take it, not before running right into this lamp thing in the front yard and killing my knee and tripping in front of her family, her date, and my cousin. It seriously popped up out of nowhere! I didn't see it at all...


Example:

I was playing Just Dance 2 (otherwise known as the greatest game on the Wii besides Zelda Twilight Princess) and my friends home has a slanted ceiling.
I was under that lovely ceiling.

The dance was called, "Jump. Jump."

So I jumped.

My head, hit the shutters of the window on that beautiful, slanted ceiling.
I honestly didn't feel anything.
All I heard was the noise of my head smashing into the shutters.
Then I couldn't see for a couple of seconds.
Then I couldn't stop laughing.
Then,
for the rest of the evening, my head was throbbing.
But, it was fun.


Anyway,

these are the moments I treasure. Because really? They all happened within like three days. This weekend in fact.

On a good note:
My date and I won the bowling competition on Saturday night.
It was great.

How about you have your own moments, just less painful alright? :)


Much Love & Spontaneity,

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment