Friday, March 2, 2012

Whoa, hey, back up. (Edited)

It is not okay that *********** and people still *********** down.

It is not okay that I tried ********** and then ******** got in the way.

It is not okay that after ********** of working at an amazing store, I come home to find that **************.

*********** has been going on since I was born.

It is not okay ***************** and everyone thought I was crazy for it. (Okay maybe this one is okay because I don't care that people think I'm crazy.)

************ I've worked for ****** is the "right thing" to do.

It is not okay. Okay? I'm not okay. It is not okay. Life is not okay. It's not even fine. We lost fine a couple miles after we hit the speed bump made of "right things."

There isn't even going to be a "that's all" to end this post because that's not all! There is so much more that needs to be said but can't be. **********.

Just ************ and someday when I'm ************ you'll see the trail I made speeding over "right things" and never looking back.


Katherine

P.S. The ********** are not swearwords, they are phrases that have been edited out because of complications. I apologize for the vagueness if this post, call me if you want to know what's really up.

1 comment: