I don't know how long.
I don't know when it will end.
I don't know why I stayed.
I don't know why I left.
I don't know who I'll end up with.
I don't know what I want.
I don't know why it's so cold without you.
I don't know why you made the same mistakes.
I don't know why it took me so long.
I don't know who is going to keep me going.
I don't know what is happening to us.
I don't know why you keep asking me questions.
I don't know why she bothers me so much.
I don't know who is my best friend.
I don't know how he knows where I am all the time.
I don't know how to deal with this.
I don't know the answers.
I don't know what to think.
I don't know how much time is left.
I don't know.
I don't know okay?
Dear Katherine,
ReplyDeleteI thought I'd let you know that you're sort of my idol. I don't know you, like at all, but I think you're an amazing person. Plus, You are super gorgeous. I wish to be like you one day.
This is all.
Love,
A silly sophomore(:
Kara,
DeleteThank you so much for this. I literally was having the worst day I've had in months. Nothing was going right and then I came home to your message. Thank you a thousand times for thinking of me. It means so much.
on march 19th you didn't know who your best friend was.
ReplyDelete