Here I sit, pulling my group's weight (since group projects are anything but successful) and typing up an essay that is completely and totally pointless (I don't understand how missing a Lab in foods constitutes me writing a 2 page paper on food preparation (?!), so if someone could clear up how that helps me understand how to make the German Pancakes I missed that would be great) and freaking out about a perfect works cited paragraph from an essay that I did not write when I should have, and just ask me how badly I've been bitten by the dreaded Senioritis bug, then while we're on the topic of graduation how about we mention how expensive college is, and how unemployed I am, and how I spent 18 hours at school last Friday, and roughly 8-10 hours every other day, wondering how I could fit a job into my already brimming schedule, and can we not even mention my bedroom that has remained in it's post-apocalyptic state since school started?
Okay thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment