Saturday, December 10, 2011

Let it always be known that I was who I am.

Within the past week I've really began to understand who I am, and how I fit into this world. It's a curious thing to observe others and how they fit with their respective families, and how everyone is tied together. Truly, each person is connected to one another on this planet and by even being a tiny bit more optimistic, one can change the course of how people around them feel and react.

I'm starting to think that we are who we are, and though we can change and adapt and become whatever we please, we have our own uniqueness that is just there, of course the way we were raised and the perceptions we have as we grow older can change our views on things in life, but truly, people are always who they were. Our core, our very deepest part of the soul is who we are, and it is to that we must hold to.

"Rambling Man" by Laura Marling is the inspiration for the title of this post. You can watch it here.

2 comments: