Sometimes I think I'm going to go crazy.
When I think of all the things that I have to do, want to do, and get to do, I get so overwhelmed.
It's like my mind is a million years ahead of my body and I think of all my hopes and dreams and visions of who I want to be and my future and then all of a sudden in "Katherineland" where everything is peachy keen and no one cries, Reality decides to rear its ugly head and I get smacked in the face with all the bad things that happen to hopefuls like me.
I wish I was a little more resilient. A little less perceptible to the earthquakes of change that rock through Katherineland and leave a path of depression and destruction.
But you know, I think that one day, maybe someday soon I will be good at living my life fully and not holding on so tightly to everything and being able to let go and say good-bye when it needs to be said.
And until then, Katherineland will stand tall against all the earthquakes that life sends, while fully embracing everything that life can be.
Much Love & Luck,
Katherine
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Take A Step Back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment