This class was 2 hours instead of the usual hour and a half class on Tuesdays.
Why?
Conditioning. Like real, live, conditioning. Ladders, hopping across the floor, ab workouts....the whole deal.
Apparently I struggle with 5th position. I'm tired of using, "It's been almost a decade since I last *insert ballet move here*" as an excuse for my failure. I'm just going to say, "That's how I wanted to do 5th position today. So if I happen to change it next time, that's how I wanted it."
You know what I kept thinking the entire time I was dancing?
Who invented leotards anyway?
I've never met an article of clothing that can flatten a chest, while simultaneously giving my booty an unnecessary boost AND enhancing my thighs.
For only $23.95, you too can look like a pear!
Much Love & Practice,
Katherine
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Ballet Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's hilarious!
ReplyDeleteIt reminds me of a book... a Goldy Bear Catering mystery... I'm not sure which one of the first 5, but she goes to the gym and describes all the ladies there according to pasta types... there's the angel hair teacher and thin spagetti in the first row. Then comes the fetticcini and in the back you can find the penne and jumbo elbow macaroni.
Enjoy the dancing. :)