Yesterday,
I went to a Hypnotism show on a date.
Except,
I don't remember any of it because I went up and got hypnotized!!!!
Bah!
Cross that off my bucket list.
I actually went up and got hypnotized. It was so weird. So crazy.
It feels so strange.
I knew exactly what he was saying to me, and I heard everything, but I just didn't care that he asked me to do crazy things because I felt so relaxed and sleepy. And every time he said the word Sleep...All of us on stage just slumped over and fell in a very shallow kind of sleep. It was incredible. Wow. I finally did something daring.
Apparently it was super daring because the four of us on the double date went up but one of us (the other boy) wasn't hypnotized enough and he get sent back into the audience and he watched the three of us go crazy. And we get to watch the video sometime this week.
Ahh!
I can't wait to see what I did! :)
In other news:
Linsey Brown is the best person ever.
How does she do it?
Thank you Soul Sista.
You sincerely made my night.
Much Love & Spontaneity,
Katherine
No comments:
Post a Comment