Thursday, May 19, 2011

Head in the Clouds

At least,

My head would be in the clouds if it wasn't pouring outside.
Actually, what am I saying? My head is always in the clouds. Rain or shine, anytime. I love the sky. Someday I will learn to fly like a bird and I will get away from this place and live somewhere warm and sunny. Or at least visit.

To Do List:

1. Learn Pre-Calculus in 8 days or fail.
(Note: That is an understatement.)

2. Rewrite my 5 page Research paper.
(Note: It is due tomorrow.)

3. Learn to play a song on the piano.
(Note: I struggle with this greatly.)

4. Get a job.
(Note: *insert sob here*)

5. Keep up a social life.
(Note: Bahaha. Yeah. Right.)

6. Help other people with homework.
(Note: Helping others distresses me.)

7. Clean my room.
(Note: This is like a 3 hour process.)

8. FOCUS!
(Note: Is that a bird? I love birds.)

9. Memorize all the Presidents.
(Note: George Washington...yup.)

10. Make time to write.
(Note: I miss writing. I need to do it more often.)


Wow. When I write everything out, it really doesn't seem so bad. However, Math sucks. I honestly cannot understand why I need to know these things other than I'm going to fail if I don't. But still. I only have 8 days to do this, and I have to memorize Presidents and write research papers in between it all. Pray for me.


Much Love & Stress,

Katherine

1 comment:

  1. Katherine, I'm feeling your pre calc pain. It is awful.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete