Monday, April 25, 2011

Untitled.

"When will my life begin?"

I am so tired.
This rainy weather is killing me. It's so hard to believe that just over 2 weeks ago I was in sunny California, toasting nicely in 84 degree weather.
This morning it rained a little on my way to the bus stop.
I wore my favorite scarf just to keep warm.
It's red and huge and knitted with love from my mother.

I have fruit snacks in my purse.

So today in web design we were supposed to create a link to a website for a national park in Moab.

Our teacher told us to type http://moab.org/ and guess what it lead to? :)

Men Overcoming Abusive Behavior

A support group.

It made me smile.

Later after school:

I started posting in school, then I returned after school to finish.
Anywho,

I'm stressed.
Like,
to the max.

I quit.
No,

I RAGE quit.

It's a good thing I have good friends to hug me and tell me that it's going to be fine.
Because if it weren't for them,

I'd be halfway to Californ-ia by now.


I hope the teachers are satisfied that they have screwed me over for this week.


Not as much Love & even less Spontaneity,

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment