Thursday, April 7, 2011

Immobile

im·mo·bile

   [ih-moh-buhl, -beel]
–adjective
1. incapable of moving or being moved
2. not mobile or moving; motionless


I cannot move.
I am stuck in the past,
but eager for the future.
I wander in circles
as I try to figure where
I could possibly end up.


Which translates as:

I am freaking excited for tomorrow for several reasons:

1. It's Friday.
2. It's the Friday before SPRING BREAK!
3. There's a stag dance.
4. I love to dance.
5. We get the results of the elections tomorrow.
6. I get to make fruit dip for a barbecue. (Why doesn't barbecue have a "q" in it?)
7. It's Friday.
8. Spring Break is going to be the best.
9. Ever.
10. Um, I'm going to DISNEYLAND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY 17 YEARS OF LIFE!
11. It's the happiest place on Earth.
12. I am pretty much the happiest person on Earth.
13. It's Friday!!

*Insert a ridiculous amount of smileys here*

But until tomorrow,

I'm immobile.
My life hangs in limbo as I try not to freak out.


Have a fabulous day everyone!
Get all your homework done before the break!
One more day!

*More smileys*


Much Love, Excitement, Anticipation, & (of course) Spontaneity,

Katherine



r moving; motionless.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest KABS,
    I hate to tell you this, but barbeQue IS actually spelled with a q! :]
    I am so proud of you getting SBO! You are AWESOME.
    And you must tell me what you think about Disneyland! I hope you have a blast!
    Love,
    D

    ReplyDelete