



I read something the other day. It was a simple thought.
A man overheard a woman gushing about how much she loved to travel with her husband and how she just loved to be with him. She spoke about him so often that the man wondered what this man had that he didn't. He met the husband of this woman, and he turned out to be a great man. Nothing exceptional, but just a great husband. The man wondered if he was a good travel companion to his wife, and what she would say about him when he was gone. He decided to change his attitude and make the trip more enjoyable for his wife. He woke up the next morning, looked at himself in the mirror and said,
"Today, I will be delightful."
I believe that with that attitude, we can change any relationship. Be it parent - child, siblings, friendly, romantic, as long as you choose to be delightful and an enjoyable companion, you will have a much happier and healthier relationship.
Much Love & A Delightful Attitude,
Katherine
I need a 'Like' Button
ReplyDelete